Theme images by kelvinjay. Powered by Blogger.

Slider

Story of the Day

Next Picture

CenterStage

All K

Go Where?

Health & Beauty Plus

Eat

Fresh

Instagram Post

" });
» » » » » » » » » » Pia at Jeremy: Pagmamahalan na may advocacy

Pia Wurtzbach and Jeremy Jauncey


 Si Miss Universe 2015 Pia Wurtzbach ang isa sa bagong ambassadors ng World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF). 

Makakasama niya bilang ambassador ang boyfriend niyang si Jeremy Jauncey na founder and CEO ng Beautiful Destinations.
Pia Wurtzbach and boyfie Jeremy Jauncey
Magkasama ang dalawa sa ginanap na fundraising hour for WWF-Philippines para pag-usapan ang sustainable living.

"It's been amazing talking with you, it always is, and being able to talk about a passion that we care about and supporting WWF. Starting today, Pia is officially joining the Panda family," sey ni Jauncey na WWF-US ambassador since 2018.

Sey ni Pia na big influence sa kanya si Jauncey when it comes to environmental advocacy.

"I always want to use my platform as a public figure to campaign for relevant issues. And with the pandemic showing us that planetary health is deeply connected with human health, I think it's high time for us to acknowledge that our actions do affect the planet and everyone around us.

“I hope you guys would continue to support me in this new journey of growth the same way you did when I brought home the crown for the country."

*****

Pinagmamalaki ng Filipino-Korean model-actress na si Jinri Park ang pagtrabaho niya bilang waitress sa Sydney, Australia.

Wala raw nakikitang masama si Jinri sa ginagawa niya ngayon, lalo na’t nagsisimula siya ng bagong buhay kasama ang kanyang mister. Marangal raw ang pagiging isang waitress.

Heto ang sagot ni Jinri via social media:

Jiri's wedding is on hold

“All those people who are saying it's karma that I'm a waitress now, I'm pretty sure there's nothing wrong with having that job. 

“I chose it because I remembered it to be enjoyable for me (I feel like I'm playing a real life diner dash!!). I think it's quite fun and exciting, I don't know why so many people have negative comments about it.”

“It was to inspire others to start again but of course with all stories whether bad or good, they are always haters. I just wanted to say, I chose to be a waitress and didn't want to just be comfortable with what I have. 

“My parents did offer to pay for my tuition and I could just easily get a student load with my credit. But let me clarify that I chose to work because I wanted to and not because I have to.”

*****

Ang sikat na Bollywood actress at former Miss World 1994 na si Aishwarya Rai ay na-confine sa Mumbai's Nanavati Hospital dahil sa COVID-19 virus.

Pati ang daughter niyang si Aaradhya, ang actor-husband na si Abhishek Bachchan and father-in-law Amitabh Bachchan ay nasa ospital din dahil rin sa virus.

Aishwarya is infected with COVID-19

Negative naman ang mother-in-law ni Aishwarya na si Jaya Bachchan.

Ikina-shock ng bansang India ang pagkakaroon ng COVID-19 ng tinaguriang Bollywood’s Royal Couple. Nag-alay ng kanilang dasal ang maraming fans para sa mabilis na recovery ng buong pamilya ni Aishwarya.

The country now has the third-highest number of cases in the world, after the US and Brazil.



«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments:

Leave a Reply