Theme images by kelvinjay. Powered by Blogger.

Slider

Story of the Day

Next Picture

CenterStage

All K

Go Where?

Health & Beauty Plus

Eat

Fresh

Instagram Post

" });
» » » » » » » » » » » » » FRESH: Miko Gallardo is your Bidaman

Miko Gallardo



 Almost one year na since naging grand finalist ng Bidaman ang 21-year-old na si Miko Gallardo, but he still managed to stay in the limelight via the upcoming BL series "My Day", a joint venture ng PEPPS ni Carlo Morris Galang at ng Oxin Films ni Xion Lim.

Born in May 30, 1998 at isang Gemini, this Palaweno moved to Dubai when he was 11 years old and stayed there for 7 to 8 years.


Miko will star in a 'gay themed' series soon
"I joined showbiz because I’ve always wanted to experience the feeling being on set as a kid and the thrill of doing different characters in projects and being able to give people entertainment because it’s what I like to do," sey niya. Idol niya as actors sina Lee Min Ho at Jericho Rosales.

He plays a young determined culinary intern named Sky na sakto sa kanya because he loves to cook and his signature dishes are beef caldereta, chicken pesto, buttered shrimp, and garlic shrimp.

Umamin siya na may few confessions mula sa kapwa niya lalaki na may crush sa kanya but despite this ay di niya sila jinudge at friends pa rin sila.


Miko plays Sky in his first lead role
Para sa upkeep ng kanyang kamachohan he does exercises like bench presses, weights, push-ups, and sit-ups.

I"play the guitar, sing a bit and I love dancing. I’ve been learning how to dance since last year," kwento niya about sa mga kaya pa niyang gawin besides acting.

So paano ba ini-ispend ng isang Miko Gallardo ang kanyang 'My Day'? "Workout, eat a lot. In some days I like to be extroverted so I talk to a lot of friends and family and times when I feel like being alone I just play video games."

Sa BL series ay he will set out to win the heart of his wicked boss which will be played by Inaki Torres. July to August 2020 ang target release date nito and it can be viewed via www.youtube.com/oxinfilms.




«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments:

Leave a Reply